Sonntag, 11. Oktober 2009

Featured: Audi A2



In this series I will try to make at least one drawing per week of one car that I personally appreciate. I'll just draw the cars from pictures, no underlaying and I will eventually add some colour in Photoshop, but not change anything on the original sketch.

So here is my first car, the Audi A2. I'd love to drive one, I love the concept, and once again the car failed because it was too modern for the time. It looks gorgeous on the street, the form language is a beautiful interpretation of Bauhaus-Design Audi started to reinterpret with the TTS Concept back in 1995. The A2 is definitely one of the most beautiful and well-proportioned small cars ever. Just beautiful.



Kommentare:

  1. Cool drawing man! My mom owns won, so I drive it often :D
    I also did a sketch of it just by looking some time ago:
    http://www.kreativblog.dk/?p=216

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. hey marco, fully agreed on the a2!
    mine is still driving well, btw. greetings from the czech republic ;)

    AntwortenLöschen

Es ist ein Fehler bei diesem Gadget aufgetreten.